A major working bee will be Sunday 15th April from 9 – 1 ish followed by a BBQ and few beers. We need a BIG turnout to ensure the club is ready for the start of the season.
Major work to be done is mainly:
- Scrubbing floors to remove grout and cleaning kitchen, bar and showers – first job
- Unpacking boxes of bar and kitchen stuff- after floors cleaned
- Putting everything onto shelves etc
- Vacuuming and finishing main room
- Vacuuming and cleaning change rooms – maybe some painting finishing touches
- Cleaning up around the site, sweeping, shovelling etc
- Wiping walls and mopping floors to toilets, showers
- Moving goods out of rugby store into locked storerooms ( Walshy to supervise)
- Rearranging rugby store to “operational”
Our Landscaping Committee will also be having their major planting day so mulch spreading after they have planted.
On the big day we will need lots of scrubbing brushes, brooms, vacuum cleaners, rags and energy